New Student: (No F 1 students enrollment at present)
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be admitted to Plenum Institute:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) or Higher College Degree. If a student does not have a H.S. Diploma, GED or Higher College Degree, the student is required to take the ABLE test and score a passing grade.
(A foreign country education must be in English or translated into English)OR if foreign graduate student’s unable to produce their high school diploma may use sworn statement (PI form 1501).
- Valid Photo ID
- Social Security Card(SSN)
- $ 100 Non Refundable Registration Fee
Intensive English Program (ESL)/Business English:
ESL is a standalone program that is limited to the person who has occupational competencies in their field of interest but because of their lack in proficiency in English is not able to perform work effectively. If they could demonstrate adequate English language skills then this same person can be employed.
The school admits the students who need instruction in English to be able to use the knowledge and skills that they already acquired in their home country language in order to obtain employment.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Proof of education/certification.
- Student needs to take an entrance exam (BEST) offered at the school before enrolling in the program. Based on student’s performance on the entrance exam, the student will be admitted to the level of English as a Second language program.
International Student Package:
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT: Please follow the steps below if you would like to be an international student at Plenum Institute and need a student visa (F-1):
- Submit an Application Form
- Pay $100 Non Refundable registration fee.
- Submit a copy of your passport (First/Last page and other stamped pages copy).
- Submit Evidence that you or your sponsor has sufficient funds for all education & living expenses in these.
- Submit Affidavit of Support from your sponsor (If bank statement is not in Student’s name)
- If you have a sponsor in the U.S. please fill Affidavit of Support form (I-134) and attach copy of Green Card/ Citizenship and Driving License copy.
- Submit $75 international express mailing fee. Your acceptance letter and I-20 will be mailed to your home country address.
- Pay SEVIS I-901 fee: https Fee is $200. After you received your acceptance letter pay this fee before applying visa.
TUITION AND METHOD OF PAYMENT: Details of the cost of tuition, materials/supplies and fees for each program of study are included in the catalog. Please refer to tuition and fees for details. Plenum Institute accepts all fees in terms of Cash, Certified check, Private / Government voucher, Grants, Scholarship approval, Credit card and Paypal.
Registered Student must request for official receipt from the administrator for proof of payment.
Please contact to the admin office at; Plenum@USA.com