What is the admission procedure???
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be admitted to the Plenum Institute: ·
1. You may schedule an appointment by phone or email at Plenum Institute for a personal counseling. ·
2. you are under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian should be present during the counseling ·
3. Complete the inquiry form and submit it to the Admission Office. ·
4. Submit official transcript, diploma, or recognized equivalent confirming minimum High School Graduation or GED. The school will consider a non-high school graduate for enrollment if they exhibit and possess the Ability-To-Benefit from the education and training offered, and have met all other standards for admissions for short program.
5. Students who have graduated from a foreign high school but sworn statement indicating they are a foreign high school graduate. They are required to provide a copy of the diploma, translated in English but if this is not possible, the signed sworn statement will suffice.
6. Once accepted to the program, a student must complete an Enrollment Agreement; provide a copy of their Non photo ID (such as Social Security Card) and Photo ID (such as Driver’s License/Passport) and to complete all necessary paperwork.
7. Student who needs to apply for financial aid must meet to the financial aid adviser.
What kind of support is provided?
Students selected well find support regarding accommodation with housing and transportation. Plenum Institute designs trips for sightseeing to see and discover the life in New York City. You can register online and have contact with us through electronic mails and our Facebook Page while preparing in your original country to come to USA. You will get you paper work done with our expert office administrators to be ready to apply for VISA abroad to come to America and enjoy education and improve your career. We will help with internship in American work facilities to get hands on clinical experience training.
What’s your minimum TOEFL and IELTS score?
We don’t have a minimum TOEFL and IELTS score.
Where is Plenum Institute? How do I get there?
When does the day begin and end?
The school day begins at 9:00 a.m. on Mondays to Friday. The academic day ends at 10:30 p.m. every day.
What guidance and support services are provided for students?
A strong network of student support is provided through close student-teacher relationships, academic advising, guidance, and counseling. Each student receives support and guidance from their school director, who follows students. Students are also part of an advisory group led by a faculty advisor that meets every day and stays together. The director of student life, community life, school counselor, learning specialist, and school division head. The college counselor also serves as a main source of support for students, particularly. The teaching of health care courses, together with social and emotional learning, is an integral part of the curriculum in all programs.
What are the admission requirements for English Second Language ESL?
ESL is a standalone program that is limited to the person who has occupational competencies in their field of interest but because of lack in proficiency in English they are not able to perform work proficiently. If they could demonstrate adequate English language skills then person can be employable. School admits the students who need instruction in English to be able to use the knowledge and skills that they already acquired in their home country language in order to obtain employment.
1. All students must be at least eighteen (18) years of age on or before the first day of admission.
2. Proof of education/experience
3. Student needs to take entrance exam (BEST) offered at the school before enrolling to the program. Based on student’s performance on entrance exam, the student will be admitted to the level of English as a Second language program
3. Based on level of English as a Second language program admission the total program cost will be prorated.